Dr. Partha Sarkar
Advanced Research Institute of Auto-Rectal Surgery
The first & only Institute in Eastern India
The first & only Institute in Eastern India
The procedure adopted in any type of ano-rectal surgery is as follows:
• First a small surgery is performed which is later followed by chemical cuttery (Its a Herbal formulation) or thermo cuttery.
• In case of Fistula sometimes ultra-shot-acting-barbiturates/short duration general anesthesia may be performed. After taking
• some rest patient can walk back home. Post operative period may require 2 to 3 times dressing after every 3 days.
• In case of Piles a patient may have to be admitted for a maximum of 1 to 2 days and operation is carried out without any
• In case of Fissure there is no need for a patient to get admitted or come for dressing during the post operative period.
Help your most hard working muscle keep working.
Not only the brain, but the whole neuro-system of your body.
Your Health will be taken care of the best possible way
We fight the hardest conditions with hardest resources.
Cases Operated by Dr. Partha Sarkar
Why Choose Us Only?
Some of the best known reasons to choose us above others are enumerated below:
• We offer more than 99.4% success rate.
• Our method of operation / surgery has been recognized by WHO.
• We are also recognized by Govt. of West Bengal.
• This method of operation / surgery has also been accepted by AIIMS, new Delhi and PGI, Chandigarh where this
• procedure is currently being adopted.
• The American Journal of Proctology on page 39 – 40 of Feb, 2008 issue says – “…is an ideal method and is probably the best
• of all known techniques so far.”
• Indian J Med res (8) 94 on page 177-185 of June 91 issue says – “…offers an effective, ambulatory & safe alternative.”
• We offer the overall treatment package at a very nominal cost.
• In case of failures, we are liable to conduct further operations at free of cost (only medicinal charges need to be borne
• by patients).
• Operation is carried out without anesthesing the patient. Even if anesthesia is required then it is of short
• duration general anesthesia.
• We conduct practically bloodless operation.
• Our operation does not require any stitches.
• Patient need not stay in hospital after operation and can even walk back home on the very same day. Even if he has to stay in
• hospital then its of a maximum of 1 to 2 days.
• Blood transfusion is not at all required during / after operation.
• In a nutshell this operation of ours is totally painless.
The operation procedure which we follow here at the Advance Research Institute of Ano-rectal Surgery was said about 3 thousand years ago in Ayurveda.
In 1967 Dr D. N. Udupa, MS, FRCS (LOND), the then Dean of Medical Faculty of Beneras Hindu University made some modifications & alterations in this procedure. He stunned the nation by successfully operating upon some patients by using this procedure. The then Indian Government acknowledged his feat by conferring upon him one of the highest civilian awards of the nation – “The Padmabhusan”.
Keeping the basic logic of the operation intact but bringing in a massive change in its procedure and infusing it with modern technology, Dr Sarkar is carrying forward this legacy here in Kolkata.
Different Forms of Complications We Handle
The followings are considered under the complicated cases of some common ano-rectal problems:
• Water-Cane Fistula
• Prolapse Piles
• Pilonidal Sinus
• Recto-Vaginal Fistula etc.
Here at Advanced Research Institute of Ano-Rectal Surgery we deal with all the above types of diseases and even guarantee a 99.4% of recovery rate after our operation / treatment.
Pre / Post Operation Benefits
Following are some of the benefits among many pertaining to pre and post operations:
• No Huge money needs to be invested to carry out the operation.
• Operation cost is very nominal here and can be afforded by all cross-section of people.
• Operation requires no overnight stay in hospital. And even if it is requited then its of a maximum of 1 to 2 days.
• Operation does not require the patient to be anaesthetized.
• Operation is practically without any blood loss & is stitch less.
• Blood transfusion is not required during / after operation.
• No complications like Incontinance, Stricture etc arise after operation.
• Practically there is no chance of recurrence as our success rate is over 99.4%.
Truths And Facts About Our Operations
• The common notions about operation like bearing huge pain, getting admitted into hospital for 7 to 10 days, run here & there for blood, taking rest for one month after operation have all been changed by us!!!
• In our treatment procedure a very small amount of operation is made at the initial step and that’s all. No further operations are required as the later stages include special reatments by using chemical-cuttery or thermo-cuttery.
• In our operation procedure patient is not required to get itself admitted to hospital and is not even made unconscious during operation. Further our operation does not require 2-3 bottles of blood transfusion like other operations. Moreover a patient may not need to take bed-rest after operation. Even if he is required then its of a very short period.
• After the operation there is neither no chance of Phingstar getting spoiled leading to decrementation of stool retention power nor there is any chance of rectum getting shortened or enlarged. There is NO CHANCE of the disease recurring or resurfacing again after operation.
A pioneer in the field of rectal surgery, Dr. Partha Sarker has been dealing with various types and cases of ano-rectal problems and their permanent solutions for more than 21 years. His method of treatment has been accepted world over and has been credited as one of the unique methods of treatment and solution.
Operation without any pain!
you can even walk down to your home the next day after operation !
Have never thought or seen such in the past...
pains of ailment gradually made me fall back in my exstence.. But it was Dr. Partha Sarkar who gave me back my new life.Biplab Chattopadhyay